- This event has passed.
Call for Papers: Maximising Learning: Education Responses during COVID-19 Crisis and Beyond
SEAMEO Secretariat cordially invites all its Member Countries to provide and submit a Paper of 7-8 pages in the topic of COVID-19 response School Safety disruption in the aspects of teaching materials, teaching policy, learning innovations, and related issues. The suggested scopes of the Paper are as follow:
- Best Practices of alternative teaching methods/modules in educational institutions, both Basic Education and Higher Education.
- The scalability of national response and existing solutions at the regional level that may help contribute to the post-COVID-19 plans of actions and agenda.
- Concrete action plans and recommendations on post-COVID-19 habilitation initiatives to reach the unreached children in a remote area.
- The policies, tools, and strategies that could be suggested to policymakers to improve youth situation in the New Normal way of life.
- The contribution of education stakeholders in shaping the future of cultural learning and practices in Southeast Asia post-COVID-19.
Submission deadline: 19 October 2020
Email your paper to Journal2020@seameo.org