- This event has passed.
Southeast Asia Mini Book and Craft Fair
27 July, 2019 @ 11:00 am - 28 July, 2019 @ 7:00 pm
GET THE BOOK & CRAFT, SUPPORT SEA JUNCTION!
Once a month, SEA Junction holds a mini book and craft fair focusing on Southeast Asia.
For the books, three kinds of books are displayed:
- New books given in consignment from recognized publishers with an interest in the countries of Southeast Asia including Silkworm Books from Thailand, ISEAS from Singapore and Yayasan Pustaka Obor from Indonesia.
- New and used books that are double to those of SEA Junction’s Library. They include books in Thai, English and Indonesian on various issues related to Southeast Asia and the Greater Mekong Sub-region (GMS)
- Few literature and development-related works from outside the region that have been donated to SEA Junction for the purpose of the fair.
There are also different types of crafts from Southeast Asian countries to enjoy and appreciate, for example:
- Paper-mache’ from Myanmar and the Philippines;
- Meter tapes and sand doll from Vietnam;
- Handmade bags and postcards from Thailand; and
- Puppets made from recycle papers and batik pencil case from Indonesia.
All profit from the books in consignment as well as from the donated books and crafts will contribute to SEA Junction’s functioning and activities.
For information/reservation for our events please email email@example.com or phone/wa: +66970024140
About SEA Junction, OUR Venue on Southeast Asia
SEA Junction aims to foster understanding and appreciation of Southeast Asia in all its socio-cultural dimensions –from arts and lifestyles to economy and development. Conveniently located at Room 408 of the Bangkok Arts and Culture Centre or BACC (across MBK, BTS National Stadium) SEA junction facilitates public access to knowledge resources and exchanges among students, practitioners and Southeast Asia lovers. For more information see www.seajunction.org and join the Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/1693055870976440/