- This event has passed.
Southeast Asia Mini Book and Craft Fair
February 15 @ 11:00 am - February 16 @ 7:00 pm
Once a month, SEA Junction holds a mini book and craft fair focusing on Southeast Asia.
For the books, three kinds of books are displayed:
- New books given in consignment from recognized publishers with an interest in the countries of Southeast Asia including Silkworm Book from Thailand, ISEAS form Singapore and Yayasan Pustaka Obor from Indonesia
- New and used books that are double to those of SEA Junction’s Library. They include books in Thai, English and Indonesian on various issues related to Southeast Asia and the Greater Mekong Sub-region (GMS)
- Few literature and development-related works from outside the region that have been donated to SEA Junction for the purpose of the fair.
There are also different types of crafts from Southeast Asian countries to enjoy and appreciate, for example:
- Papier-mâché from Myanmar and the Philippines;
- Meter tapes and sand doll from Vietnam
- Handmade bags and postcards from Thailand; and
- Puppets made from recycle papers, batik pencil case and fabric dolls from Indonesia
All profit from the books in consignment as well as from the donated books and crafts will contribute to SEA Junction’s functioning and activities.