- This event has passed.
“SRHR in Asia Pacific: 2030 Sustainable Development Goals (SDG) Vision and 2020 Realities” the theme of APCRSHR10 Cambodia
27 May, 2019
APCRSHR10 Cambodia will be hosted in SIEM REAP, CAMBODIA MAY 26-29, 2020
Hosted by the Reproductive Health Association of Cambodia (RHAC), an indigenous Cambodian NGO with over two decades of experience in service provision, health education, community programs, and advocacy.
APCRSHR is the largest regional biennial gathering of experts and practitioners working in sexual and reproductive health and rights (SRHR) in the Asia Pacific, including representatives of civil society, youth networks, academia, government, media, private firms, and development partners.
The conference will explore the theme SRHR in Asia Pacific: 2030 Sustainable Development Goals (SDG) Vision and 2020 Realities through six main tracks:
The conference is organized as a joint collaboration between a National Steering Committee and an International Steering Committee featuring leading national and international organizations, educational institutions, advocacy and grassroots organizations, and experts in the field of SRHR, and a Youth Steering Committee of emerging leaders and advocates.
The conference will be held in Siem Reap, a premiere global tourism destination. Every year, more than two million people travel to the charming northern city to visit Angkor Wat, a treasured UNESCO World Heritage Site and Guinness World Record holder as the largest religious structure ever built. Siem Reap also boasts a flourishing culinary scene, bustling nightlife, a variety of artistic and cultural activities, a convenient, well-connected international airport, and a range of accommodation options, including budget-friendly hostels and guest houses, mid-range boutique hotels, and several luxury resorts.
Additional logistical details will be supplied soon.
REGISTRATION DEADLINES & FEES (USD
- Very Early = 1st February to 30th June 2019
- Early = 1st July to 30th November 2019
- Regular = 1st December 2019 to 30th April 2020
- Onsite = 1st May to 27th May 2020
- Youth = Under 24 years old by 27th May
OPPORTUNITIES FOR INVOLVEMENT
- Network with influential and innovative SRHR experts and practitioners
- Gain impactful knowledge, new ideas, and strengthened skills
- Share your research and products with an esteemed international audience
- Advocate on behalf of and seek support for SRHR issues
Satellite Sessions & Exhibition Booths
- Directly deliver your message to hundreds of regional stakeholders
- Heighten awareness of best practices
- Showcase the unique accomplishments of your organization
- Advertise your products and services
- Seek regional consensus on key issues
Please note that additional details and cost schedules for satellite sessions and exhibitions booths will be released soon.
REGISTER, SUBMIT ABSTRACTS, & LEARN MORE: APCRSHR10CAMBODIA.ORG
QUESTIONS, CONCERNS, & SPECIAL REQUESTS: APCRSHR10RHAC@GMAIL.COM