Vietnam Photo Expression 2020
VIETNAM PHOTO EXPRESSION 2020
“SHOWING WE CARE, SHARING OUR VISION ON CULTURE DIVERSITY”
LET IMAGES THAT MOVE YOU SHINE AND BE SHARED!
To all those who care for cultural heritage, traditions, creativity and culture diversity of Viet Nam,
Recognizing the power of photography to best capture the manifestation of human and nature without words, UNESCO in partnership with the German Embassy in Hanoi, organizes a Photo campaign that aims to highlight the beauty of cultural heritage and culture creativity in Viet Nam.
Individuals are invited to submit photos (maximum 5 photos per person) they have taken in Viet Nam. Submissions of photos are called in following categories:
- Landscapes of heritage sites and monuments
- Cultural transmission from generation to generation
- Arts and Creativity
- Harmony of people and nature
The applicants are encouraged to take into account the core UN principles of culturally sensitivity and diversity, gender equality, human rights and environment sustainability in their process of taking and selecting photos for submissions.
HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR PHOTOS
Please click the Entry Form button, fill in your personal information and submit your photos on our website: http://unesco.vietnamphotocenter.com/
When submitting photos, please note that photo details must include the following:
- Name of individuals in photos (if any)
- Photo location
- Photo date (month and year)
- Photo content (no more than 200 words for each)
- The campaign is open to all, professional and amateur, regardless of age, gender, or nationality. Entrants under 18 years of age require the permission of a parent or guardian By entering this photo campaign, entrants under 18 years of age indicate that they have obtained the permission of a parent or guardian.
- The photo must be taken recently (after 01 January 2019) can be either color, black and white, be taken with professional equipment, phone, or film cameras scanned to digital format, has not yet submitted to any other photo contest.
- The photos must meet the following specifications:
- Upload images with the original pixel size. Do not scale and do not change the resolution.
- Must be uploaded in JPEG format without a watermark, with high quality compression. We will use winning images for high quality reproduction.
- The applicants must ensure their full copyright to the submitted photos.
- If the photo contains the identical image of individual(s) (eg. Portrait), the photographer needs to ensure that individual’s consent before submitting to UNESCO.
- Photos which have been technically altered to change the content, structure and/or nature of the photograph will be not accepted.
- People with disabilities and ethnic minorities background are encouraged to participate to this campaign.
The closing date for submitting photos is 23:59pm (Ha Noi time GMT+7) on Sunday 1 November 2020. Any photographs received after this time will not be eligible for selection. Winners will be announced by 15 November 2020.