SEA Junction (or fully “Southeast Asia Junction”) is a knowledge center and public venue on Southeast Asia, located at the Bangkok Arts and Culture Centre (BACC) in Bangkok. SEA Junction aims to foster understanding and appreciation of the region in all its realities and socio-cultural dimensions –from arts and craft to the economy and development– by enhancing public access to knowledge resources and by promoting exchanges (see further www.seajunction.org).
As SEA Junction is entering its fifth year of operation and our activities expand, there is a need to add a financial and administration staff who is able to work in a flexible manner in a small office with a multicultural environment and a variety of needs.
Working duration: 2 year with possibility of extension
Reporting: The Financial & Administration Officer will work under the supervision of the Director and in collaboration with other staff.
The successful applicant will be expected to:
- Is responsible for financial, administration and human resources requirements
- Is responsible for all financial matters including daily book-keeping, petty cash, developing budgets, monitoring transactions, and preparing month, grant and other financialreports for the accountant
- Provide administration services e.g. manage office stock, maintain office calendar and schedule appointments, and organize company records.
- Ensure compliance with program administration and purchasing guidelines
- Contribute to SEA Junction functioning as a public venue and its events and programs as needed
- Interact with donors and partners as needed
- Assist in other functions as needed
The successful candidate will have the following skills & experience:
- BA in a relevant field (MA considered an asset)
- Demonstrated work experience in administration and accounting
- Strong accounting and analytical skills
- English proficiency
- Computer skills
- Knowledge of Southeast Asia considered an asset
- Willingness to perform a variety of tasks
- Ability to work autonomously in a multi-cultural environment
- Thai nationality or resident of Thailand
To apply: Send CV with cover letter and 3 references to email@example.com. For more information call +66-97-002-4140
NB: Only successful candidates will be contacted and informed of outcome