International Training of Trainers on Sustainable Development Goals
June 5 - June 7
Registration: 7 June 2019
The SDGs course equips participants with a sound understanding of the concept of sustainable development as well as the vision and principles of the 2030 Agenda. It explores the three pillars of sustainable development while taking a look at the inter-linkages between climate change, planetary boundaries, social inclusion and human rights. It also identifies key lessons from the implementation of the Millennium Development Goals and the significant differences in the new agenda.
The various modules of this course will focus on the new elements of the 2030 Agenda; how to implement and develop strategies to localise the agenda; and the role of data in the review and follow-up framework.
Upon successful completion of this course, participants will:
- Benefit from an in-depth understanding of the 2030 Agenda including the features and role of the SDG results framework, means of implementation and global partnerships;
- Be able to analyse the role of the UN as well as other stakeholders in supporting national implementation of the 2030 Agenda;
- Be equipped with an understanding the SDG review and follow-up framework;
- Demonstrate an improved understanding of the role they can play at a personal and institutional level in contributing to the implementation of the SDGs.
- Improved understanding on SDGs 2030 Agenda.
- Increased knowledge and skills of participants to incorporate SDGs into their projects/programs.
- Increased motivation of program/project professionals to use outputs and outcomes (aggregate reports) from available data in making better management decision
- Improved understanding on project/program designing, planning and implementation for better results.
Professionals: $350 Academic /Scholars: $325 Students: $275
HOW TO REGISTER:
Please download the application form at https://www.arf-int.org/event/international-training-of-trainers-on-sust…, and submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org before 7th June 2019