Binus University Indonesia – World Class Scholarship 2020
BINUS UNIVERSITY in Jakarta, Indonesia, is calling all international students to experience the study and living in Indonesia and earn an internationally-accredited Bachelor Degree from the best private university in Indonesia.
Bina Nusantara University (BINUS) is ranked #234 in Asia and listed in the QS World University Rankings 2020. BINUS is the pioneer to develop international programs in Indonesia and currently has more than 200 universities around to world as its partners. BINUS is known for its double-degree programs, international experience and 3+1 enrichment curriculum.
BINUS’ 3+1 enrichment curriculum is what sets BINUS apart from the other universities in Indonesia. Students do 3 years of study in classes and 1 year of enrichment program. During the 1 year of enrichment, students may choose overseas study exchange, internship, entrepreneurship project, research-based project or community development activity.
BINUS is currently offering The World Class Scholarship for international students to study:
- Business Management and Marketing, International Business (AACSB accredited),
- Computer Science, Business Information System,
- Fashion and Graphic Design (Dual award with Northumbria University UK),
- Engineering (medium of instruction: Indonesian and English).
The scholarships coverage details are as follows:
|The Scholarship covers||The Scholarship does not cover|
6. Visa and stay permit refund benefit (VITAS/ KITAS only).
Application Deadline for Sep 2020 intake: March 31st, 2020
BINUS World Class Scholarship Rewards international students at undergraduate level demonstrating academic excellence and leadership skills. To be eligible, applicants must submit the following documents:
- Proof of High School Graduation – Grade 12 / A level certificate or equivalent, with minimum GPA of 3.0 (out of 4.00)
- Proof of official TOEFL 550 or equivalent (additional proof of proficiency in Indonesian language for Engineering programs)
- Resume and other documents to state non-academic achievements and/or work experience
This scholarship is only available for foreign passport holders, but other scholarship schemes are available for Indonesians. Qualifying applicants will be invited for an interview with BINUS Faculties and Admissions team.
Anggrek Campus – Room 330 (3rd floor)
Jl. Kebon Jeruk Raya No.27, Jakarta Barat
- (+62-21) 5345830 ext. 1325